Test Bank for CCH Federal Taxation Comprehensive Topics 2021 P. Smith J. Harmelink R. Hasselback
CCH Federal Taxation Comprehensive Topics 2021 Ephraim P. Smith; Philip J. Harmelink; James R. Hasselback Instructor Solution Manual and Test Bank
CCH Federal Taxation Comprehensive Topics 2021 P. Smith J. Harmelink R. Hasselback Test Bank and Solution Manual
- Publisher : CCH Inc. (April 29, 2021)
- Publisher Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting CCH, Inc
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0808054058
- ISBN-13 : 978-0808054054
- Item Weight : 5.55 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.75 x 11 inches
To request/Order it .. Please contact us via e-mail
you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
Message/Chat us by Telegram:
book name :
CCH Federal Taxation Comprehensive Topics 2021 Ephraim P. Smith Philip J. Harmelink James R. Hasselback Instructor Solution Manual and Test Bank
You will receive a response from us, just by this emails ..
any other email address , it is not us.
About the Book .. :
Product Number: 10030002-0011
Update Frequency: Annually
Federal Taxation: Basic Principles is a popular first-level tax course textbook that provides a clear concise explanation of the fundamental tax concepts covering both tax planning and compliance. Basic Principles strikes a perfect balance between the AICPA model curriculum (focusing on business tax) and the demands favored by most teachers (covering the fundamentals and building toward the complex). The book is also a favorite in distant learning, because of its clarity and direct approach, and it is also used in special programs like CFP courses.
Basic Principles covers the core tax concepts and principles, including individual taxation, gross income, deductions, credits, property transactions, accounting methods and periods, deferred compensation, retirement plans, partnerships, corporations, trusts and estates, and tax planning for individuals.
It is written by an editorial board of tax teachers that includes members who are currently active in the American Accounting Association, American Taxation Association, the National Tax Challenge, CFP education, CPE lectures, CPA preparation and other programs, so you can be assured that the text is allied with real-world educational outcomes.
FOR ADOPTING TEACHERS:
Wolters Kluwer offers a complete teaching package to support adopting instructors. Instructors adopting this book receive a downloadable Instructor’s Guide that includes the following helpful features:
- Course outlines and AICPA Model Tax Curriculum outlines that show how the text can be used by teachers in various types of courses.
- Summary of each chapter to provide the adopter with a quick view of what’s covered and to facilitate course preparation and development of lesson plans.
- Answers to both the Keystone Problems and End-of-Chapter Questions and Problems in each chapter in the book.
- Testbank questions and answers that correspond to each chapter in the book.
- Respondus-ready and Microsoft® Word files of the Testbank questions created by the textbook authors for all chapters in the book. These files allow instructors to customize their own tests.
- Computer Slide Presentations for each chapter that help enhance and facilitate class lectures and discussion.Upon request, adopting teachers with classes of 10 or more students will also receive a complimentary one-year subscription to CCH AnswerConnect – a research platform backed by over 100 years of expertise. CCH AnswerConnect was uniquely designed to deliver comprehensive, technical information in an easy-to-use format, and keeps instructors completely abreast of recent legislation, cases, and other judicial developments.To learn more about CCH AnswerConnect visit: TaxNA.WoltersKluwer.com/AnswerConnectUpon request, adopting teachers with classes of 10 or more students will also receive TaxWise Online- our Educational Online Tax Preparation Software solution. This software is cloud based and can be accessed anywhere. The professor can also monitor each of the students’ progress as he or she performs the return. Therefore, the professor can assign homework and checkup on the students at anytime from anywhere etc. Each student will be assigned a username and will be able to save their progress as they go. Please Note: At the moment the system can only perform individual returns. For more product info visit: TaxNA.WoltersKluwer.com/TaxWiseOnlineThe Federal Tax Study Manual is designed to enhance learning and improve comprehension for students of federal tax. Instructors receive a complimentary copy of the previous edition of this book for review purposes. Once adopted for classroom use, a copy of the current edition of the text will be provided to the professor.Instructors: Please visit TaxNA.WoltersKluwer.com/Schools to learn more and request a desk copy for review.
Table of Contents :
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION TO FEDERAL TAXATION AND UNDERSTANDING THE FEDERAL TAX LAW
- CHAPTER 2: TAX RESEARCH, PRACTICE, AND PROCEDURE
- CHAPTER 3: INDIVIDUAL TAXATION—AN OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: GROSS INCOME
- CHAPTER 5: GROSS INCOME—EXCLUSIONS
- CHAPTER 6: DEDUCTIONS: GENERAL CONCEPTS AND TRADE OR BUSINESS DEDUCTIONS
- CHAPTER 7: DEDUCTIONS: BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOSSES AND PASSIVE ACTIVITY LOSSES
- CHAPTER 8: DEDUCTIONS: ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS
- CHAPTER 9: TAX CREDITS, PREPAYMENTS, AND ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX
- CHAPTER 10: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS: DETERMINATION OF BASIS AND GAINS AND LOSSES
- CHAPTER 11: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS: NONRECOGNITION OF GAINS AND LOSSES
- CHAPTER 12: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS: TREATMENT OF CAPITAL AND SECTION 1231 ASSETS
- CHAPTER 13: TAX ACCOUNTING
- CHAPTER 14: TAXATION OF CORPORATIONS—BASIC CONCEPTS
- CHAPTER 15: CORPORATE NONLIQUIDATING DISTRIBUTIONS
- CHAPTER 16: CORPORATE DISTRIBUTIONS IN COMPLETE LIQUIDATIONS
- CHAPTER 17: CORPORATE REORGANIZATIONS
- CHAPTER 18: ACCUMULATED EARNINGS AND PERSONAL HOLDING COMPANY TAXES
- CHAPTER 19: PARTNERSHIPS—FORMATION AND OPERATION
- CHAPTER 20: PARTNERSHIPS—DISTRIBUTIONS, SALES, AND EXCHANGES
- CHAPTER 21: S CORPORATIONS
- CHAPTER 22: FEDERAL ESTATE TAX, FEDERAL GIFT TAX, AND GENERATION-SKIPPING TRANSFER TAX
- CHAPTER 23: INCOME TAXATION OF TRUSTS AND ESTATES
- CHAPTER 24: DEFERRED COMPENSATION AND EDUCATION SAVINGS PLANS
- CHAPTER 25: STATE AND LOCAL TRANSACTIONS
Additional ISBNs 0808054058, 0808054074, 9780808054054, 9780808054078
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,
No Fields Found.