Test Bank for Animal Physiology 4th edition Richard W. Hill ,
Animal Physiology 4th edition Richard W. Hill Test Bank
Animal Physiology 4th edition Richard W. Hill , Gordon A. Wyse , Margaret Anderson Test Bank ( Sinauer Oxford Publisher )
- Publisher: Sinauer Associates Oxford Inc (18 April 2016)
- Item Weight : 4.8 pounds
- Loose Leaf : 828 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1605355941
- ISBN-13 : 978-1605355948
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 1.1 x 9.1 inches
- Publisher : Sinauer Associates is an imprint of Oxford University Press; 4th Edition (September 13, 2016)
- Language: : English
its the Test Bank
To request/Order it .. Please contact us via e-mail
you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
book name :
Animal Physiology 4th edition Richard W. Hill , Gordon A. Wyse , Margaret Anderson Test Bank
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it is not us.
New to this edition
- Key updates, expanded discussions, improved organization, and additional pedagogical aids are featured in this new edition, with specific attention paid to the introductory chapter, and the chapters on physiological development and epigenetics, nutrition and digestion, thermal relations, sensory processes, endocrinology, animal navigation, control of movement, muscle, breathing, and osmoregulation
- Greatly enhanced genomics content is incorporated into all relevant chapters
- All figures were reviewed for pedagogical effectiveness; more than 100 figures or tables have been revised, and thirty-three new figures incorporated
- All chapters have been updated based on the latest literature and terminology
- Embracing opportunities for a “less is more” approach, hundreds of sentences and dozens of paragraphs have been improved for efficiency and effectiveness
- References to the scientific literature are in-depth and updated
- Online answers for all study questions are provided to instructors
* Figures & Tables: All of the textbook’s figures (both line art and photographs) are provided as JPEG files at two sizes: high-resolution (excellent for use in PowerPoint) and low-resolution (ideal for web pages and other uses). All the artwork has been reformatted and optimized for exceptional image quality when projected in class.
* Unlabeled Figures: Unlabeled versions of all figures are providedPowerPoint Presentations
* Figures & Tables: Includes all the figures and tables from the chapter, making it easy to insert any figure into an existing presentation
* Layered Art PowerPoints: Selected key figures throughout the textbook are prepared as step-by-step and animated presentations that build the figure one piece at a time
The Test Bank consists of a broad range of questions covering the key facts and concepts in each chapter. Both multiple-choice and short-answer questions are provided. The Test Bank also includes the Companion Website online quiz questions.
Answers to End-of-Chapter Questions