Test Bank for Introduction to Sociology Fifth Edition 5/e by George Ritzer , Wendy Wiedenhoft Murphy ( SAGE Publisher ) Test Bank
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc; Fifth edition (August 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1544355173
- ISBN-13: 978-1544355177
Introduction to Sociology 5th/e Ritzer 2019 Test Bank
its the TEST BANK
To request it .. Please contact us via e-mail
or you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
book name :
Introduction to Sociology
- George Ritzer – University of Maryland, USA
- Wendy Wiedenhoft Murphy – John Carroll University, USA
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it not us.
- Join the conversation with one of sociology’s best-known thinkers. In the fully updated Fifth Edition of Introduction to Sociology, bestselling author George Ritzer shows students the relevance of sociology to their lives. While providing a rock-solid foundation, the text illuminates traditional sociological concepts and theories, as well as some of the most compelling contemporary social phenomena: globalization, consumer culture, the Internet, and the “McDonaldization” of society. Packed with current examples and the latest research of how “public” sociologists are engaging with the critical issues of today, this new edition encourages students to apply a sociological perspective to their worldview—empowering them to participate in a global conversation about current social problems. A Complete Teaching & Learning Package
SAGE Premium Video
Included in the interactive eBook! SAGE Premium Video tools and resources boost comprehension and bolster analysis. Preview a video on McDonaldization now.
Includes access to SAGE Premium Video, multimedia tools, and much more! Save when you bundle the interactive eBook with the new edition. Order using bundle ISBN: 978-1-5443-9664-4. Learn more.
FREE! Easily import high-quality content, such as exceptional teaching resources from A.S.A.’s TRAILS (Teaching Resources and Innovation Library for Sociology), into your school’s learning management system (LMS) and save time.
FREE online resources, including an MCAT Guide for students that maps chapter content to sociology standards on the MCAT test and connects students with free online MCAT study-and-review websites.
See how your students benefit.
Table of Contents
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,