Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation, 5th Edition,Easton, McAnally, Sommers, Zhang Test Bank
Test Bank and Solution manual Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation, 5th Edition,Easton, McAnally, Sommers, Zhang Solution Manual + Test Bank… (Cambridge)
- Publisher : Cambridge Business Publishers (Jan. 1 2017)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1618532332
- ISBN-13 : 978-1618532336
To request/Order it .. Please contact us via e-mail
you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
Message/Chat us by Telegram:
book name :
Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation 5th EditionEaston McAnally Sommers Zhang Solution Manual Test Bank
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it not us.
Welcome to the Fifth Edition of Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation. Our main goal in writing this book was to address the needs of today’s instructors and students interested in financial analysis and valuation by providing the most contemporary, engaging, and user‑oriented textbook available. This book is the product of extensive market research including focus groups, market surveys, class tests, manuscript reviews, and interviews with faculty from across the country. We are grateful to students and faculty whose insights, suggestions and feedback greatly benefited this Fifth Edition.
Fifth Edition Changes
- The Table of Contents is reorganized to facilitate eLearning, with additional in‑module Reviews and Guided Example videos for all modules.
- Expanded and updated Analyst Adjustments and New Assignments supporting the adjustments: The authors have included additional Analyst Adjustment boxes and updated the existing ones throughout the book. Also, this edition includes assignments that require students to use the adjustment techniques, which often includes the reformulation of financial statement numbers.
- New regulations: This edition reflects the release of new standards on Revenue Recognition, Leases, Marketable Securities, and all other important accounting disclosures.
- DuPont Model: Module 3 now opens with DuPont Analysis (moved from an appendix) as a simple, yet powerful, analysis framework. For those instructors interested, a disaggregation of ROE that separates operating and nonoperating items is shown later in the module as a natural extension of DuPont analysis. Evidence of its usefulness is provided as the authors apply the model and its extension to real companies.
- Revenue, Operating Expenses, and Receivables: Module 5 is reorganized and streamlined to reduce its length and focus its discussion on revenue, operating expenses, and receivables.
- Receivables and Payables: Module 5 now includes accounts receivable which are naturally paired with revenues. Accounts payable is moved to Module 6 and presented with inventories. A new section on days to collect receivables, days sales in inventory, days to pay accounts payable, and the cash conversion cycle is added to Module 6. These new metrics are applied to actual companies for demonstration.
- R&D Costs: Module 6 now includes R&D facilities along with restructuring activities asmany analysts view them as a natural extension of operating assets.
- Share-Based Compensation: Module 8 includes a complete rewrite of share‑based compensation with greater emphasis on restricted stock.
- Taxes: Coverage of analysis of income taxes is moved from Module 5 to Module 10 based on instructor feedback.
- Equity Carve-Outs: Coverage is moved to Module 9 because many view carve‑outs as a divestiture of a special type of investment and this coverage is set as a new appendix (to reflect their reduced occurrence in practice).
- Streamlined Forecasting Module: Module 11 is markedly shortened and rewritten for clarity. It now begins with a concrete example of forecasting mechanics (as the opening section for those faculty wishing to cover just the mechanics and not the refinements). Module 11 uses a new Procter & Gamble analyst report provided by Morgan Stanley, which is set as an appendix.
- Updated financial data and assignments: All data and financial statements are updated throughout the book to reflect each company’s latest available financial statement filings and disclosures.
- Bond Ratings: Greatly enhanced the discussion of the determination of bond ratings with an example of Moody’s ratings for Verizon.
- Expanded Analysis of Allowances Accounts: Added section in Module 6 on accounting for sales allowances, including accounting and analysis of Schedule II allowance disclosures (including effects on sales and adequacy of the allowance account).
- Pension accounting: Revised discussion of pension accounting, including a new section on fair valuation of pension obligations, the treatment of pension plans in bankruptcy, and an analysis of pension plans disclosures such as what is operating versus nonoperating (Module 10).
- Global Analysis: The sections on global analysis are updated to include new developments.
- Updated Comprehensive Case: Appendix C shows a case analysis using Harley-Davidson financial statements and notes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|Module 1||Under Armour||Module 10||Southwest Airlines & FedEx|
|Module 2||Apple||Module 11||Procter & Gamble|
|Module 3||Intel||Module 12||NextEra Energy, Inc.|
|Module 4||Home Depot||Module 13||Procter & Gamble|
|Module 5||Pfizer||Module 14||Procter & Gamble|
|Module 6||Home Depot||Module 15||Dollar General|
|Module 7||Verizon||Appendix B||Starbucks|
|Module 8||Johnson & Johnson||Appendix C||Harley-Davidson|
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,