Test Bank for Financial Accounting 5th Edition By David Spiceland and Wayne Thomas and Don Herrmann © 2019 Test Bank and Solution Manual
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 5 edition (September 11, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259914895
- ISBN-13: 9781259914898
Financial Accounting 5th Spiceland © 2019 Test Bank
its the TEST BANK
To request it .. Please contact us via e-mail
or you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
book name :
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it not us.
- Connect: A highly reliable, easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
- Employs clear, conversational writing style and balanced “user” vs. “preparer” approach.
- Relevant to students by exposing them to interesting, real-world examples that are applicable to their lives and future careers.
Table of Contents
Ch. 1 A Framework for Financial Accounting
Ch. 2 The Accounting Cycle: During the Period
Ch. 3 The Accounting Cycle: End of the Period
Ch. 4 Cash and Internal Controls
Ch. 5 Receivables and Sales
Ch. 6 Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
Ch. 7 Long-Term Assets
Ch. 8 Current Liabilities
Ch. 9 Long-Term Liabilities
Ch. 10 Stockholders’ Equity
Ch. 11 Statement of Cash Flows
Ch. 12 Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A: American Eagle Outfitters,Inc., 2014 Annual Report A–1
Appendix B: The Buckle, Inc., 2014Annual Report B–1
Appendix C: Time Value of Money C–1
Appendix D: Investments D–1
Appendix E: International Financial Reporting Standards E–1
Future Value and Present Value Tables P–1
Summary of Ratios Used in This BookS-1
Framework for Financial Accounting S-2
Representative Chart of Accounts S-3
Representative Chart of Accounts
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,