Essentials of Accounting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations 14th Edition By Paul Copley © 2020 Test Bank and Solution Manual
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 14 edition (September 9, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260201384
- ISBN-13: 9781260201383
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.7 x 10.7 inches
its the TEST BANK and Solution Manual
To request it .. Please contact us via e-mail
or you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
Essentials of Accounting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations 14th Edition © 2020 Test Bank
Essentials of Accounting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Concise coverage of the material with an approach similar to that used in practice.
- Connect: the easy-to-use assignment & digital learning solution that empowers students to achieve better outcomes.
- SmartBook 2.0 identifies & closes knowledge gaps through a continually adapting reading and questioning experience that helps students master the key concepts in the chapter.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to Accounting and Financial Reporting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations
Chapter 2: Overview of Financial Reporting for State and Local Governments
Chapter 3: Modified Accrual Accounting: Including the Role of Fund Balances and Budgetary Authority
Chapter 4: Accounting for the General and Special Revenue Funds
Chapter 5: Accounting for Other Governmental Fund Types: Capital Projects, Debt Service, and Permanent
Chapter 6: Proprietary Funds
Chapter 7: Fiduciary Funds
Chapter 8: Government-Wide Statements, Capital Assets, Long-Term Debt
Chapter 9: Advanced Topics for State and Local Governments
Chapter 10: Accounting for Private Not-for-Profit Organizations
Chapter 11: College and University Accounting
Chapter 12: Accounting for Hospitals and Other Health Care Providers
Chapter 13: Auditing, Tax-Exempt Organizations, and Evaluating Performance
Chapter 14: Financial Reporting by the Federal Government
Glossary: Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting Terminology
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,