Applied Marketing 1st edition Daniel Padgett, Andrew Loos. 2019 Solution Manual + Test Bank
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (April 2, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119500745
- ISBN-13: 978-1119500742
To request/Order it .. Please contact us via e-mail
you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
*When you contact us, please give us the full information of your order ,
My name is Jone im from USA i want to get this solutions manual / test bank of:
book name :
ISBN: 978-1-119-50068-1 February 2019 352 Pages
if you can send the ISBN NUMBER of your textbook
(You can use the 10 digit ISBN or 13 digit ISBN), this will be good ,
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it is not us.
About the Book .. :
- Applied Marketing is a concise product that provides the very latest examples of marketing techniques and campaigns from today’s business world without compromising on traditional theories of marketing.
- Marketing is about decision making and professors want material that will help students develop their critical thinking skills so they can think like a marketer and see that marketing is everywhere around them.
- Who better to develop such a product than a practitioner, Andrew Loos of Attack Marketing, and an academic, Daniel Padgett of Auburn University.
- Together these authors provide insights into what employers need, know the latest tools used by companies today and can help students smoothly move from the classroom to their careers.
- Applied Marketing connects traditional marketing with customer-perspective marketing,
- thus teaching students the value of allowing customers to feel more connected to the product, brand and company.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,